History: Formed from Nottingham township.Related Links for LondonderryLondonderry Township
103 Daleville Road
Cochranville, PA 19330
610-869-2138Churches in Londonderry
Faggs Manor Presbyterian Church
505 Street Rd., Cochranville, PA 19330 (610) 869-2402
The area around Faggs Manor was largely settled by Scotch-Irish Presbyterians, and as one of the earliest churches, Faggs Manor was also one of the strongest. The first minister was Rev. Samuel Blair who had been educated at the “Log College” at Neshaminy in Bucks county. After his death in 1751, the church was under the care of hsi brother, John Blair. John left in 1761to take on a position at the College of New Jersey in Princeton and the position was unfilled until 1781 when Rev. John Evans Finley was installed as minister.
St. Malachi Catholic Church
St. Malachi Road
Cemeteries in Londonderry
Faggs Manor Presbyterian
Church St. and Faggs Manor Rd., Cochranville, PA 19330 (610) 932-2526
St. Malachi cemetery
Saint Malachi Road, Londonderry, 19330
White Horse School Rd and Greenlawn Rd., 19330
Historic Places in Londonderry
Ferron, John, House
Saint Malachi Rd. Londonderry Township
Ross, Moses, House
Londonderry Twp. Doe Run Valley
St. Malachi Church
St. Malachi Rd. Londonderry Twp.
Built in 1838 on land donated in 1794 by the Maguire family, St. Malchi’s is the oldest Roman Catholic church in use in the county. The congregation, founded in 1771, met in farmhouses and barns until the chapel was built.